Wrath of the Olympians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its the Demigod's time to rise. Will the gods conquer or will they fall?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Athena's Temple
Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:09 am by Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~

» Ancient Times of China!
Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:27 am by marvin_silent25

» Apollo: God of the Sun, Prophecy, Medicine, Truth, Poetry, Archery, the Arts, and Music.
Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:41 am by marvin_silent25

» Hades's throne room
Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:09 am by Persephone

» The Ancient City
Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:35 pm by Poseidon

» Kai feng warrior of the gods ~humans~
Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:33 pm by kai feng

» Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~
Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:38 am by Hades

» Zeus's fury
Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:42 pm by Poseidon

» Waking up in NYC~
Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:15 pm by Artemis ~Goddess~

Top posters
Zeus
Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~ I_vote_lcapAthena~Goddess of Wisdom~ I_voting_barAthena~Goddess of Wisdom~ I_vote_rcap 
Hades
Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~ I_vote_lcapAthena~Goddess of Wisdom~ I_voting_barAthena~Goddess of Wisdom~ I_vote_rcap 
Persephone
Andrew di Angelo
Artemis ~Goddess~
Poseidon
Mark
marvin_silent25
Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~
Lily
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is marvin_silent25

Our users have posted a total of 78 messages in 37 subjects
Affiliates
free forum Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~ Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-1-1

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:18 am

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~ Empty
PostSubject: Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~   Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:31 pm

Name: Athena

Nickname: Goddess of Wisdom
Gray-Eyed one

Body Type: Well built, slightly toned.

General Appearance: Athena has long reddish brown hair. She also has blue eyes and is very tall. She wears armor that also looks like a dress and isn't very womanly. In fact, even though she wears a dress, she is quite a "tom-boy". She's very strong and loves sport.

Personality: She is a strong person and also very supportive of a suppliant or a person who looks to the gods for guidance and help. She is a "tom-boy" and loves to be active in many things. Also, she is intelligent and all-knowing, hence her title "The Goddess of Wisdom". She has a cool demeanor.

Age: She is very old, the dawn of time but appears 25 years old.

Height: 6'5''.
Weight: 135 pounds.

Dislikes: Disrespect, Evil do-ers, and a lack of intelligence.

God information:

Power(s): Seeing the future, superhuman strength, regenerative abilities, immune to all disease, immortality, shapeshifting,invisibilty, mind-reading and super-speed.

Weapon(s)-Spear, shield, sword and energy bolts.

Weakness-N/A

Strengths: Intelligent.

Bio: Daughter of Zeus. She was borne from his head, without a mother. She has many relatives on Mount Olympus.

Type: Olympian God

Family: Zeus. Too many to list.

Role Play Sample:

Fighting: She smirked and removed her spear and sword from the straps and sheath. She looked to her opponent and slowly looked into the future, she could see death was upon him. Then, suddenly, as swiftly as the ocean's waves creep onto the sand at night, she aimed the spear right at the monster. The beast was bested, he lay squirming and screaming. Swiftly, with speed only a god could possess, she struck the beast with her sword. An easy kill....

Talking: She returned to Mount Olympus carrying a wild boar she just killed. She enters in smiles and high spirits. Ahh hello fellow Gods and Goddesses. I've returned from the hunt. Does anyone care to partake in some wine and meat? Haha! She quickly grabbed the wine jug and began to drink, be merry and share her fortune with her loved ones.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin

Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~   Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:38 am

approved.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1