Wrath of the Olympians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its the Demigod's time to rise. Will the gods conquer or will they fall?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Athena's Temple
Zeus's fury I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:09 am by Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~

» Ancient Times of China!
Zeus's fury I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:27 am by marvin_silent25

» Apollo: God of the Sun, Prophecy, Medicine, Truth, Poetry, Archery, the Arts, and Music.
Zeus's fury I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:41 am by marvin_silent25

» Hades's throne room
Zeus's fury I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:09 am by Persephone

» The Ancient City
Zeus's fury I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:35 pm by Poseidon

» Kai feng warrior of the gods ~humans~
Zeus's fury I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:33 pm by kai feng

» Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~
Zeus's fury I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:38 am by Hades

» Zeus's fury
Zeus's fury I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:42 pm by Poseidon

» Waking up in NYC~
Zeus's fury I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:15 pm by Artemis ~Goddess~

Top posters
Zeus
Zeus's fury I_vote_lcapZeus's fury I_voting_barZeus's fury I_vote_rcap 
Hades
Persephone
Andrew di Angelo
Artemis ~Goddess~
Poseidon
Mark
marvin_silent25
Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~
Lily
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is marvin_silent25

Our users have posted a total of 78 messages in 37 subjects
Affiliates
free forum Zeus's fury Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-1-1

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:18 am

Zeus's fury

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeus
Admin
Zeus

Zeus's fury Empty
PostSubject: Zeus's fury   Zeus's fury I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:33 pm

Sitting apon his thrown Zeus watched down at the islands of Hawaii. "I'm so sick of these damn people! none of them belive in me anymore!!" He growled to himself as he ran his fingers through his hair as large storm clouds began to form over Hawaii "Fear my wrath!!!!" he said as it began to rain heavaly, bolts of lightning hitting buildings everywhere.
Back to top Go down
https://olympiangods.forummotion.com
Poseidon

Zeus's fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus's fury   Zeus's fury I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Poseidon feels the great storms roaring over this island land. Obviously this land has angered his brother in some way, though uncertain in what ways this could be. Poeidon felt the mortals turning there backs on the ways of the old gods and if it was an example it would take it is an example they would get. "Mere mortals never seem to learn anything until you show them just how short and delicate there little lives are. They who live in the middle of my oceans, take advntage of my domain for sport, and hunt for food in the great bouty that is the seas."

With this said Poseidon rises from his thrown in his coral palace and raises his hand slowly. It looks like he is meeting resistance and struggling with a great weight at how slow his arm rises. In actuality this is very true. With every bit of his arm rising a great wave is forming, growing bigger and bigger in each passing moment as it nears its location. When he finally has his hand up to its full extension, the wave is now 300 feet high and 100 miles long. Sure this might look like an excessive display of force but that is what Poseidon was going for. He intended to wipe out all life on the main island as an example of why the gods should not be ignored and taken advantage of. He quickly lowers his hand as the wave reaches the beach and the wave starts to come crashing down.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin

Zeus's fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus's fury   Zeus's fury I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:49 am

The waves begin to evaporate as they reach the beach, a huge fire burning them away.
Woah there, we can hardly just start killing these people; they believe that we don't exist due to their advanced technology, if we want followers, slaughtering people is hardly the way to go about it. says Hades hastily, trying to calm his brother down as he appears in a burst of flames.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

Zeus's fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus's fury   Zeus's fury I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Poseidon sit back on his thrown as his brother appears. "First greeting brother and it has been a while since you have made your way to my palace." He leans over and puts his elbow down on the arm of the chair and puts his head into his hand. "Easy for you to say. Whether they believe in you or not, all go to the realm of Hades and face your judgement. I wanted to strike fear into them and remind them there are forces out there they can not control with this "technology". Thus why I aimed at one of these islands and not take out the entire chain of them." Poseidon was a little annoyed at the interference into his judgement, but was willing to hear out Hades because in the bigger scope of the picture, the huge clashing of these two major events (tidal wave and walls of fire), would hopefully achieve the desired effect that Poseidon had intended. The people had witnessed and had a glimpse of just how easy there lives could be snuffed out but where spared.
Back to top Go down
Zeus
Admin
Zeus

Zeus's fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus's fury   Zeus's fury I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:25 pm

Zeus grumbled, "Only reason you don't want us killing people Hades is because you don't want anymore people in the underworld." he stated simply as the thunder slowly started to die down, but the hard rain continued dramatically.
Back to top Go down
https://olympiangods.forummotion.com
Hades
Admin

Zeus's fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus's fury   Zeus's fury I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Hades giggles maniacally, True, brothers, revealing our presence would take away from my fun, you have no idea what its like when someone commits suicide to get away from their miserable lives just to end up in Erebus; the irony is delicious. He explains, looking up to the sky for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

Zeus's fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus's fury   Zeus's fury I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:42 pm

"So while we are all present which is a truelly rare event in itself and are in some sort of agreeance something should be done. I recommend we take advantage of this oppertunity and discuss what course we should take." Poseidon perks up a bit at the idea of a plan. It had been centuries since they had come together to take action. Sure there were parties but those were for enjoyment and this is business. "Strangely I am reminded of the days of Troy. Oh what a fun time that was." Poseidon breaks into a great deep belly laugh that actually causes the size of the waves at the surface to increase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zeus's fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus's fury   Zeus's fury I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeus's fury
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath of the Olympians :: United States :: Hawaii-
Jump to: