Wrath of the Olympians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its the Demigod's time to rise. Will the gods conquer or will they fall?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Athena's Temple
Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:09 am by Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~

» Ancient Times of China!
Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:27 am by marvin_silent25

» Apollo: God of the Sun, Prophecy, Medicine, Truth, Poetry, Archery, the Arts, and Music.
Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:41 am by marvin_silent25

» Hades's throne room
Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:09 am by Persephone

» The Ancient City
Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:35 pm by Poseidon

» Kai feng warrior of the gods ~humans~
Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:33 pm by kai feng

» Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~
Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:38 am by Hades

» Zeus's fury
Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:42 pm by Poseidon

» Waking up in NYC~
Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:15 pm by Artemis ~Goddess~

Top posters
Zeus
Hades's throne room I_vote_lcapHades's throne room I_voting_barHades's throne room I_vote_rcap 
Hades
Hades's throne room I_vote_lcapHades's throne room I_voting_barHades's throne room I_vote_rcap 
Persephone
Andrew di Angelo
Artemis ~Goddess~
Poseidon
Mark
marvin_silent25
Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~
Lily
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is marvin_silent25

Our users have posted a total of 78 messages in 37 subjects
Affiliates
free forum Hades's throne room Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-1-1

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:18 am

Hades's throne room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew di Angelo
Admin
Andrew di Angelo

Hades's throne room Empty
PostSubject: Hades's throne room   Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:21 pm

The room where Hades sits and spends his time.

Last edited by Andrew di Angelo on Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andrew di Angelo
Admin
Andrew di Angelo

PostSubject: Re: Hades's throne room   Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:23 pm

Andrew walked out of the shadows in his room, "Father! where the hell are you!?!" his long black hair flowing around in the air and his skull ring on his finger. "I know your hear pops..i need to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Hades's throne room   Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:42 pm

"What's with the yelling..." Persephone mumbled as she walked into the throne room. She was accompanied by a Hell Hound. Her eyes watched Andrew the whole time as she walked up to Hade's throne and sat on the arm of it. "Well Andrew..?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Andrew di Angelo
Admin
Andrew di Angelo

PostSubject: Re: Hades's throne room   Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:50 pm

When Persephone walked in Andrew frowned, "Where is father?" he asked is a some what agitated tone. "What the heck did father see in this goddess...granted she is good looking...but she is really annoying." he thought to himself, as he walked over and gave the hell hound a pat on the head.
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Hades's throne room   Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:55 pm

Persephone noted the frown on his face. She blew her bangs out of her face and shrugged her shoulders. Honestly she didn't know where he was. Crossing her legs over, beckoning the hound to her side she fed it a slice of meat. "I don't know Andrew."
Back to top Go down
Andrew di Angelo
Admin
Andrew di Angelo

PostSubject: Re: Hades's throne room   Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Andrew nodded, "Well thats iritating...The one time i actually need him he isn't where he usually is." he said "Well i guess i mine as well be kind to her...father seams to like her for some reason." he thought, "so how are you...Persephone." he asked in the kindest tone he could fake, which in all tuth didn't sound very convincing.
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Hades's throne room   Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Uh.. Sensing the "kindness" in his voice Perse just forced a smile and replied, "I'm very well. Just finished some training with my dogs. Anyways, how are you Andrew di Angelo?" The hound beside her layed down and chewed on the meat. Persephone knelt down and scratched its ugly head.
Back to top Go down
Andrew di Angelo
Admin
Andrew di Angelo

PostSubject: Re: Hades's throne room   Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:15 pm

"I'm fine...waiting for father to show...I want him to help me with something..." he stated, "she seams to nice to me...you think she would dislike me knowing that father cheated on her, with my mother.." he thought as he pushed a strand of his hair back behind his ear. "By the way..any chance you've seen my small sword...I seam to have left it here last time i visited" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Hades's throne room   Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:29 pm

"A sword?" She poked her cheek and pondered the thought. "Sword sword." She stood up and checked behind the throne and then she looked over it. "What does it look like?"
Back to top Go down
Andrew di Angelo
Admin
Andrew di Angelo

PostSubject: Re: Hades's throne room   Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:35 pm

Andrew paused for a momunt as he thought, "short handle...thats about the same leagth as the blade...the handle and gaurds are just as sharp as the actuall blade...and its a deep purpulish color that could be mistacken as black if you don't look close enough.. he stated, "oh and its got a natural curve to it." he added.
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Hades's throne room   Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:04 pm

"Phoo.. Sorry Andy. I don't know where it could be.." She proped against the throne and frowned. "Maybe Hades will know where you misplaced it when she returns from where ever he went. She looked around as if he were across the room, then started twirling her bangs in her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Andrew di Angelo
Admin
Andrew di Angelo

PostSubject: Re: Hades's throne room   Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:16 am

Andrew nodded, "hmm...well thanks i guess. I'm going to go walk around, When father shows up tell him I'm looking for him." he said as he yet again pushed his hair out of his eyes and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hades's throne room   Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:44 pm

a man drunkenly singing is heard from atop the stairs along with the howling of three dogs, accompanied by the annoyed mumblings of Hades himself. A few moments later, a clattering is heard along with several curses.
You alright, guv? Asks a complete-opposite-of-sober voice from atop the stairs,
Go home, Charon... grumbles Hades angrily as a soft padding of four feet is heard coming down the stairs, three dogs' worried whining heard.
Yeah, I can always count on you, Cerberus, who's a good boy? asks Hades, slowly standing up and patting his loyal dog on it's three heads. Hades, a few minutes later, enters his throne room, looking left and right before setting his eyes on Persephone, the first thing popping into his mind being; Why is she sat on my throne, his second thought being, Oh no, it looks as if she's looking for something. before sighing and lowering his head, scratching the back of it,
Oh, hi there, Perse
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Hades's throne room   Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:24 pm

Persephone's head shot up when she heard a familar voice. "Hades~" She smiled and jumped off his throne, curtseing and motions to ask for a hug. "Hey there stranger. Andrew came by, looking for his sword. Just to let you know~"
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hades's throne room   Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:46 am

Hades smiles warmly, embracing Persephone gently.
Andrew? Who's tha- oh, him... he mutters, scratching his chin and wondering, Cerberus, go find Andrew's sword. Hades calls out after whistling briefly to his dog/s, a moment later a hurried scuttle of four feet is heard running around, three heads sniffing for metal.
Anyway, how are you doing, Sephy? he asks, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Hades's throne room   Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:34 pm

Persephone grinned and hugged tight. "I'm well. I have taken up training with a whip. Tis very amusing, fighting I mean. I'm going to see the human world soon, so begins Spring time and all." She pulled her long bang behind her ear and grinned. "So anything new happen to you?"
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hades's throne room   Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:36 am

I hope you don't mean training your dogs with that whip, the thorns would make it very painful. Hades notes, noticing Cerberus rub back into the room, a sword slasped between each of his mouthes, as if each head was fighting for possession of the weapon.
My brothers seem to be getting...'eager' to make us all known to the human world he states, referring to all the gods, including him and Persephone
I fear the times of peace are nearing their end.. Hades states grimly.
Brightening a little, Hades grins back, Ah, springtime, I love watching how you change nature during that season, it shows me just how creative and beautiful you are.
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Hades's throne room   Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:00 am

Persephone shook her head and patted the whip on her side. "Oh no. Only with the Harpies. They don't feel much pain so it's easy." Also seeing Cerberus return with Andrew's sword she motioned for the three-headed dog to hand her the sword, "I'll return this to Andrew when I see him next."
When Hades told her of the brothers making gods knon to the world she pondered.. How would that effect the human's life.. It would be amusing to watch.. To the compliment, Sephy blushed bright pink and smiled. "Oh its nothing much. Just giving life back to the barren Earth." She'd brush her bangs to the side.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hades's throne room   Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:56 pm

Hades grins as she blushes, That's the great thing about being a god, we can change the world with the click of a finger while the humans strive to change the world, the best they can do is be remembered by other humans. he explains as Cerberus drops the sword by Persephone's feet and wanders off in search of entertainment.
Even without reading your mind, I can still tell what you're thinking, after being with you for so long, and yes, it would be amusing to see the human race's view of atheism come tumbling down, along with religions that support gods other than us.
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Hades's throne room   Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:58 pm

"Hehe. That seems to be a part you look forward to." Persephone twirled her fingers around as a long vine erupted from the ground and wrapped around Andrew's sword, forming a sort of makeshift sheath. After this she picked up the blade and hooked it upon her belt she looked back to Hades, "Should I give Andy your greetings?" She grinned and chuckled slightly as she headed towards the River.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hades's throne room   Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:55 pm

Sure, let the kid know I was here. Hades mutters in responce, Charon waiting in a boat by the river for Persephone, grumbling drukedly.
Back to top Go down
Andrew di Angelo
Admin
Andrew di Angelo

PostSubject: Re: Hades's throne room   Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Andrew walked back into the room a few minutes after Hades had left. "I just missed him didn't I?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Hades's throne room   Hades's throne room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:09 am

(Hades didn't leave >_>)

Persephone spun on her heel, turning back to Andrew's voice. She smiled and pointed to the vine covered sword on her side. "Cereberus found it Andy." She unhooked it from her belt and held it out towards Andrew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hades's throne room   Hades's throne room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hades's throne room
Page 1 of 1