Wrath of the Olympians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its the Demigod's time to rise. Will the gods conquer or will they fall?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Athena's Temple
Persephone I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:09 am by Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~

» Ancient Times of China!
Persephone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:27 am by marvin_silent25

» Apollo: God of the Sun, Prophecy, Medicine, Truth, Poetry, Archery, the Arts, and Music.
Persephone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:41 am by marvin_silent25

» Hades's throne room
Persephone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:09 am by Persephone

» The Ancient City
Persephone I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:35 pm by Poseidon

» Kai feng warrior of the gods ~humans~
Persephone I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:33 pm by kai feng

» Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~
Persephone I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:38 am by Hades

» Zeus's fury
Persephone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:42 pm by Poseidon

» Waking up in NYC~
Persephone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:15 pm by Artemis ~Goddess~

Top posters
Zeus
Persephone I_vote_lcapPersephone I_voting_barPersephone I_vote_rcap 
Hades
Persephone
Andrew di Angelo
Artemis ~Goddess~
Poseidon
Mark
marvin_silent25
Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~
Lily
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is marvin_silent25

Our users have posted a total of 78 messages in 37 subjects
Affiliates
free forum Persephone Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-1-1

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:18 am

Persephone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Persephone

Persephone

Persephone Empty
PostSubject: Persephone   Persephone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Persephone
Persephone Raven_by_Deamond89

General Information
Name: Persephone

Nickname: Sephy

Body Type: Slender

General Appearance: Cropped hair in the back with long bangs. She wears a battle like robe with boots that stop right above the knee. Always has her whip at her side.

Personality: Very mature for her 'age'. She enjoys being in charge and is a child in some circumstances. She absolutely hates ignorant people. Her eyes flash red when angered

Height: 5'6''
Weight: N/A

Dislikes: Other goddesses, stupidity, meat

god Information

Power(s): Persephone can grow thick vines and carnvivorus plants.

Weapon of choice: Whip with thorns

Weakness Lightning

Strengths: Withstanding fire

Bio:
Unlike Zeus' other children, Persephone has no stable position at Olympus. Persephone used to live far away from the other deities, a goddess within Nature herself before the days of planting seeds and nurturing plants. When Persephone reached marriageable age, the gods Hermes, Ares, Apollo, and Hephaestus had all wooed Persephone; but Demeter rejected all their gifts and hid her daughter away from the company of the Olympian deities. Thus, Persephone lived a peaceful life before she became the goddess of the underworld, which did not occur until Hades abducted her and brought her into it.

Persephone's uncle, Hades was lonely, and wanted a wife. He spied Persephone one day, in the fields with her mother Demeter, and decided he would have her, admiring her. He soon fell in love with her, and plotted on how he would get her.

Persephone was innocently picking flowers with some nymphs in a field in Enna when Hades came to abduct her, bursting through a cleft in the earth. Later, the nymphs were changed by Demeter into the Sirens for not having interfered. Life came to a standstill as the devastated Demeter, goddess of the Earth, searched everywhere for her lost daughter. Helios, the sun, who sees everything, eventually told Demeter what had happened. She then stopped working the Earth, and the land didn't flourish.

Hades was determined to make Persephone love him, and tried in many ways. She hated him at first, for snatching her away from her mother, but she soon reveled that her mother wasn't around, as she had never been away from her before. He very much wanted her love and tried to buy it with many gifts at first, but then took to spending all of his day with her, trying to make her happy. She eventually grew to love him, which pleased him. Hecate, the Goddess of Magic, came down to the Underworld and befriended Persephone, and Hades was very appreciative towards her, because Persephone was not depressed or unhappy when her friend was around.

Finally, Zeus, pressed by the cries of the hungry people and by the other deities who also heard their anguish, forced Hades to return Persephone. However, it was a rule of the Fates that whoever consumed food or drink in the Underworld was doomed to spend eternity there. Before Persephone was released to Hermes, who had been sent to retrieve her, Hades and Persephone decided that she would stay. She ended up eating four pomegrante seeds, which forced her to return to the underworld for a season each year.

When Demeter and her daughter were united, the Earth flourished with vegetation and color, but for some months each year, when Persephone returned to the Underworld, the earth once again became a barren realm.

Other Information
Role Play Sample:
Fighting: Persephone cracked the whip above her head, attracting the attention of the harpie feeding on the corpse of a human. It screeched and slammed its talons into the dirt, then lunged at the female. She only smiled as she reared back the whip, and listened to it sliced through the air. The whip wrapped around the Harpie's left talon. She missed the right. "Damn!" She yelped as the Harpie dug its claw into her shoulder. "Hm.. 'm slow. Enough Rac, training over." The harpie retracted its claw and rested beside Persephone.

Talking: "Well.. I don't know what to say.. Hm. I'm a goddess kidnaped...Geeze.." o.o
Back to top Go down

Persephone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath of the Olympians :: Charector creation :: Character Applications :: Accepted gods-
Jump to: