Wrath of the Olympians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its the Demigod's time to rise. Will the gods conquer or will they fall?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Athena's Temple
Andrew di Angelo I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:09 am by Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~

» Ancient Times of China!
Andrew di Angelo I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:27 am by marvin_silent25

» Apollo: God of the Sun, Prophecy, Medicine, Truth, Poetry, Archery, the Arts, and Music.
Andrew di Angelo I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:41 am by marvin_silent25

» Hades's throne room
Andrew di Angelo I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:09 am by Persephone

» The Ancient City
Andrew di Angelo I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:35 pm by Poseidon

» Kai feng warrior of the gods ~humans~
Andrew di Angelo I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:33 pm by kai feng

» Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~
Andrew di Angelo I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:38 am by Hades

» Zeus's fury
Andrew di Angelo I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:42 pm by Poseidon

» Waking up in NYC~
Andrew di Angelo I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:15 pm by Artemis ~Goddess~

Top posters
Zeus
Andrew di Angelo I_vote_lcapAndrew di Angelo I_voting_barAndrew di Angelo I_vote_rcap 
Hades
Andrew di Angelo I_vote_lcapAndrew di Angelo I_voting_barAndrew di Angelo I_vote_rcap 
Persephone
Andrew di Angelo
Artemis ~Goddess~
Poseidon
Mark
marvin_silent25
Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~
Lily
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is marvin_silent25

Our users have posted a total of 78 messages in 37 subjects
Affiliates
free forum Andrew di Angelo Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-1-1

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:18 am

Andrew di Angelo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrew di Angelo
Admin
Andrew di Angelo

Andrew di Angelo Empty
PostSubject: Andrew di Angelo   Andrew di Angelo I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Angelo,Andrew

General Information
Name: Andrew di Angelo

Nickname: The Ghost King

Body Type: Thin and muscular

General Appearance: Andrew has long back leagth jet black hair, yes that change from a calm dark blue color to a blood red color hen inraged, Usually is seen whereing dark clothes , his favorite outfit being a simple black t-shirt, a pair of black jeans and black sneekers with dark red trim. He is usually seen whering a simple black and white ring with a skull on it, on his left hand.

In his fighting outfit, he wheres a simple black sleevless armor. Black armored sleeves that run from his wrist to his elbow that have spikes runing out on the edges. Black armored 'pants' with spikes on the knees and toes. And a cape with a hood that covers his hair (See spoiler at botum of profile)

Personality: Andrew is usually a calm person who enjoys training constantly, but once angered he calls apon the spirits of the underworld to hep him destroy the person/people who angered him.

Height: 67 in (5'7")
Weight: 125 lbs

Dislikes: The godds, Water

Demigod Information

god/goddess parent: Hades

Power(s):
  • Andrew has dominion over the dead, allowing him the title the Ghost King
  • Andrew has necromancy,an ability that can summon and communicate with the dead.
  • Andrew can kill otherwise immortal undead skeletons.
  • He can sense when a mortal or half-blood has died through the buzzing in his ears.
  • Andrew can create flaming fissures of hellfire that then closes, swallowing up living or dead creatures and immediately trapping them in the Underworld.
  • Andrew can call forth the dead with his Stygian iron sword from the Underworld.
  • Andrew has geokinesis so he can make rocks deadly.
  • Andrew can bend shadows to conceal his presence.
  • Andrew can shadow travel (a form of teleportation that allows the creature of the Underworld to travel to any desired place on earth).
  • Andrew can put skeletons asleep by pointing at them.
  • He also has deep knowledge of the underworld due to being the son of Hades

Weapon of choice:
A Stygian Iron Blade
An extra sword that - carries in a sheath his left side - only in his armor (see avatar)
A small blade - carries in a sheath on his right side - only in his armor (see avatar)
A blade that shoots out of the left 'sleeve' of his fighting armor - only in his armor (see avatar)

Fatal Flaw: Andrew di Angelo's fatal flaw is holding grudges, as many people tell him - which, in his case, can lead to not wanting help or asking to be saved in deadly situations because he doesn't like someone.

Strengths: control over the dead

Weakness: will hold a grudge for long periods of time

Bio:
Andrew was born in a small hospital just north of New york city, untill the age of 9 he lived with his mother travaling from city to city, changing schools constantly. The day after his ninth birthday monsters attacked and killed his mother. Leaving him no choice but to go to "camp halfblood" where his father quickly claimed him. Howver inraged that his father ignored him untill his 9th birdthay and that his own uncle made it so, he vowed to himself that he would bring down the gods and become the new ruler of Olympus. For the past 7 years he has trained constantly in Camp half blood going on frequent 'quests' back and forth from the underworld and many other places.

Other Information
Role Play Sample:
-alt of Zeus-

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Andrew di Angelo
Page 1 of 1