Wrath of the Olympians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its the Demigod's time to rise. Will the gods conquer or will they fall?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Athena's Temple
Hades, ruler of the Underworld. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:09 am by Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~

» Ancient Times of China!
Hades, ruler of the Underworld. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:27 am by marvin_silent25

» Apollo: God of the Sun, Prophecy, Medicine, Truth, Poetry, Archery, the Arts, and Music.
Hades, ruler of the Underworld. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:41 am by marvin_silent25

» Hades's throne room
Hades, ruler of the Underworld. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:09 am by Persephone

» The Ancient City
Hades, ruler of the Underworld. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:35 pm by Poseidon

» Kai feng warrior of the gods ~humans~
Hades, ruler of the Underworld. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:33 pm by kai feng

» Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~
Hades, ruler of the Underworld. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:38 am by Hades

» Zeus's fury
Hades, ruler of the Underworld. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:42 pm by Poseidon

» Waking up in NYC~
Hades, ruler of the Underworld. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:15 pm by Artemis ~Goddess~

Top posters
Zeus
Hades, ruler of the Underworld. I_vote_lcapHades, ruler of the Underworld. I_voting_barHades, ruler of the Underworld. I_vote_rcap 
Hades
Hades, ruler of the Underworld. I_vote_lcapHades, ruler of the Underworld. I_voting_barHades, ruler of the Underworld. I_vote_rcap 
Persephone
Andrew di Angelo
Artemis ~Goddess~
Poseidon
Mark
marvin_silent25
Athena~Goddess of Wisdom~
Lily
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is marvin_silent25

Our users have posted a total of 78 messages in 37 subjects
Affiliates
free forum Hades, ruler of the Underworld. Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-1-1

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:18 am

Hades, ruler of the Underworld.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hades
Admin

Hades, ruler of the Underworld. Empty
PostSubject: Hades, ruler of the Underworld.   Hades, ruler of the Underworld. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Name: Hades.

Nickname: Death, Satan, 'That weird guy upstairs who comes home drunk in the middle of the night'.

Body Type: The Body, excuse the pun, of A Greek God.

General Appearance: These are only three of his forms.

Hades is a shifty fellow (literally) due to his shapeshifting abilities which he frequently uses, which will be explained later.
His favorate form to take is his original form which appears around its mid-twenties. The appearance itself is that of a tall man with tanned flesh and dark red eyes, his hair is black, reaching down to just above his ears, often spiked up with hair-gel(Gods use those products too...). On his face he wears a permenant self-satisfied look which only leaves if he is impressed or serious about a battle. On his chin is a short stubble where he shaved off his huge beard recently.

His second form is that of a Young Girl that he killed during the time of WWII, in this form he/she has long black hair, is about 4.5ft tall and wears the same complexion as before. He uses this form often to lull enemies into a sense of false security (I mean, what damage could a little girl do, right?....Right?) his/her eyes are also the blood red as before in this form. His/Her accent sounds South American. Hades can also bring clothes along with this form.

His third form, one of his favorates, is that of a ten-foot-tall grizzly bear, he has several black lines over his fur and has a scar over his left eye, giving him a very threatening appearance to go with his re-formed vocal chords which allows him to taunt enemies with such insults as 'I'll rip you to shreds with my bear hands'. It is for this single reason that he likes this form.

His forth 'Form' simply allows him, to grow black 'angel' wings which he can fly with(presuming he isn't in his bear form).

Personality: Hades is incredibly sadistic, for starters, often toying with his opponents and insulting them before killing them. He is what humans would know as a 'womaniser' not really seeing the point of not seeing other women when he already has a partner. Hades gets annoyed quite easily, often kicking Charon awake should the boatman be drunk again or overreacting at small things like too little change when buying things.

Height: 7ft
Weight: 200lbs

Likes: Slaughter. Chaos. Puppies. Swords. Penguins. Cows. Pigs. Bunnies. Slaughter(Did I mention that already?), And Puppies.

Dislikes: His Cannibal Father, Cronos.
Demigods(especially Heracles)

god Information

Power(s):
1.Shapeshifting (can change into any form he likes(within comprehension, he couldn't turn into something that human eyes cannot behold.)
2.A complete control over fire and shadows(Able to generate them from nothingness and manipulate them.)
3.Near-Immortality.
4.Super-Strength.
5.Teleportation.
6.Invisibility(Assuming he's wearing his helmet)
7.The ability to summon a skelental ferry to his location, manned by the undead boatman, Charon.
8.Necromancy(the ability to control the dead)
9.The ability to summon his chariot driven by four black coal horses named War, Pestilence, Death and Famine.
10.The ability to regenerate any lost limbs.
11. The ability to 'travel with the shadows' which involves Hades breaking down into something that resembles ash which will fly around, able to reform into his normal body whenever he likes.
12.When a person is close to death or weak, Hades is able to tear a person's soul straight out of their body and send it to Charon.
13.Hades can call upon a thick mist around a large area, perfect for hiding in.

Weapon of choice: A Demonic two-bladed Axe named Vladimir.
His Pet, humongous, Three-headed Rottweiler, Cerberus who is able to change back into a normal huge Rottweiler.
The Helm Of Darkness.
A longsword made of a substance from tartarus. The blade is about a metre and a half long.

Weaknesses: Puppies, Lengthy love songs, Evil Penguins.

Strengths: Fire, Shadows, Physical Strength, Training in Parkour, agility.

Bio:
Hades spent his childhood in his father's belly, along with the rest of his brothers and sisters. When Metis and Zeus tricked Kronos into vomiting them up, Hades joined their cause and battle against the Titans, along with his siblings Poseidon, Demeter, Hestia, and Hera.

After they won the war against the Titans, the three brothers; Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades drew lots. Hades got the Underworld as this was the only realm left after his brothers, Zeus and Poseidon, had drew the sea and sky. He seems to resent them for this, and many other reasons.

Hades was lonely, and wanted a wife. He spied Persephone one day, in the fields with her mother Demeter, and decided he would have her, admiring her. He soon fell in love with her, and plotted on how he would get her.

Persephone was innocently picking flowers with some nymphs in a field in Enna when Hades came to abduct her, bursting through a cleft in the earth. Later, the nymphs were changed by Demeter into the Sirens for not having interfered. Life came to a standstill as the devastated Demeter, goddess of the Earth, searched everywhere for her lost daughter. Helios, the sun, who sees everything, eventually told Demeter what had happened. She then stopped working the Earth, and the land didn't flourish.

Hades was determined to make Persephone love him, and tried in many ways. She hated him at first, for snatching her away from her mother, but she soon reveled that her mother wasn't around, as she had never been away from her before. He very much wanted her love and tried to buy it with many gifts at first, but then took to spending all of his day with her, trying to make her happy. She eventually grew to love him, which pleased him.

Finally, Zeus, pressed by the cries of the hungry people and by the other deities who also heard their anguish, forced Hades to return Persephone. However, it was a rule of the Fates that whoever consumed food or drink in the Underworld was doomed to spend eternity there. Before Persephone was released to Hermes, who had been sent to retrieve her, Hades and Persephone decided that she would stay. She ended up eating six pomegrante seeds, which forced her to return to the underworld for a season each year.

When Demeter and her daughter were united, the Earth flourished with vegetation and color, but for some months each year, when Persephone returned to the Underworld, the earth once again became a barren realm.

After a while, less people began to believe in the Greek Gods, making Hades incredibly bored, popping upover history in different forms such as Atilla the Hun, Jack The Ripper and 'the guy upstairs who won't stop making a noise'. eventually, he resurfaced, living among the humans, joining the army during WWII, appearing before Hitler, causing him to kill himself. Hades went back to 'normal' life, many poeple becoming suspicious as to why he wasn't aging before he returned to the underworld, coming back in several years time in America, getting a job as a weightlifter, winning several world records for lifting seven sheep at the same time, followed by the astounding performance of lifting three African elephants.

After a while, Hades found a human female whom he quite liked, mating with her and impregnating her with a child, he left before the baby was born.

Other Information
Type: Olympian.

Family: Most of the other Gods. Most notable are Zeus and Poseidan.

Role Play Sample:
Hades was walking down a snowy passage, the icy ground melting below him with each step. He soon came to a halt, observing the path infront of him to notice a group of four men dressed in dark blue robes and wearing horned helmets, wielding large warhammers.
Bloody Hersirs... Hades mutters under his breath, rolling his eyes as the group of men stop to look at Hades,
Who, in the name of Odin, are you? Asks one of them, seemingly the leader.
Name's Hades, I take it you're vikings or whatever you like to call yourselves. He replies, raising an eyebrow as the men scowl at him.
You? The God of the Greek scum? Asks the Hersir mockingly, holding out his hammer, I think we'll have to teach you a lesson on where your respects should li- He begins before bursting into flames, screaming as he falls to the ground, just a charred corpse within thirty seconds. Hades watches this, grinning slightly, turning back to the other men, Doubt me now? He asks, placing his hand on the hilt of his blade, the three remaining enemies drawing their hammers and running towards him, screaming,
MAY THE MGIHT OF THE MJOLNIR BE BESTOWED TO OUR WEAPONS before two of them begin to sink into the melting ice below them, about a metre below ground as Hades impales the final Hersir with his longsword, smiling all the while.
Requiescat In Pache...Heh, heard that in a videogame once. He mutters, sheathing his sword and walking away, but not before tearing the Hersirs' souls out through their faces and sending them to Erebus.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin

Hades, ruler of the Underworld. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hades, ruler of the Underworld.   Hades, ruler of the Underworld. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:13 am

done
Back to top Go down

Hades, ruler of the Underworld.
Page 1 of 1